Funding and spending explained
Local Government as a whole is faced with an unprecedented set of financial challenges and the Fire Authority is no exception.
The budget is prepared for the medium term (the next five years).
The Fire Authority approves the budget at the February Fire Authority each year. More detail can be found within the Fire Authority's Documents.
More detail on the Fire Authority's budget can be found in the council tax leaflets.
The Budget Book provides a detailed break-down of the budget for the current financial year and shows how it will be funded.
- Budget Book 2015-2016 - PDF document
- Budget Book 2014-2015 - PDF document
- Budget Book 2013-2014- PDF document
- Budget Book 2012-2013- PDF document
- Budget Book 2011-2012 - PDF document
- Budget Book 2010-2011 - PDF document
The Financial Strategy provides a summary of what The Authority expects to spend over the next five years, based upon current funding estimates.
- Medium-term financial strategy 2010-2015 - PDF document, 39 KB