Biker Down is a FREE course that offers motorcyclists the opportunity to learn practical skills to help avoid being involved in a crash, as well as essential first-aid training and advice on what to do should they find themselves first on the scene of a crash where someone is injured.
This three hour session covers the following topics:
- Initial Scene Management
- First Aid for motorcyclists
- The science of being seen
Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll receive a certificate and biker’s first aid kit.
The next courses are taking place at St Ives Fire Station on:
- Sunday 3rd March 2019, 10am until 1pm - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Sunday 7th April 2019, 10am until 1pm- FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 12th May 2019, 10am until 1pm
- Sunday 9th June 2019, 10am until 1pm
- Sunday 7th July 2019, 10am until 1pm
- Sunday 4th August 2019, 10am until 1pm
- Sunday 15th September 2019, 10am until 1pm
- Sunday 24th November 2019, 10am until 1pm
To find out more and book your place, contact us at email@example.com leaving your name, email address, contact telephone number, and home town, or call us on 0800 917 9994.