To ensure that we are providing the best information for potential recruits wishing to join the on-call service, we are inviting potential recruits to on-call firefighter information evenings.
The aim of the information evening is to give anyone that may be interested in joining Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service as an on-call firefighter as much information as possible and it will include a presentation on:
- What an on-call firefighter is
- An outline of Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service
- How the on-call service works
- The selection process
This will incorporate the type of work that is conducted, the interaction in the community, commitment to availability, how to complete the application and availability forms, how long the process takes, what each step of the process is, looking at example test papers, what personal qualities are required, conditions of employment, pay and training. There will also be a question and answer session.
Please see the list below for available dates 2019:
- Gamlingay Taster Session - 23/02/2019 10:00-14:00 (Booking Only)
- Ramsey Information Evening - 25/02/19 19:00-21:00
- Ramsey Taster Session - 02/03/2019 12:00-16:00 (Booking Only)
- Whittlesey Taster Session - 30/03/2019 11:00-15:00 (Booking Only)
To book onto a taster session please email email@example.com to register you interest
To book a place on an evening please register via the apply for on-call tab, or if you have any queries, please contact recruitment on 01480 444500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.