There are a number of documents and resources that we believe may be of interest to people as well as those that we are obliged to publish. These are set out below in a list of contents with the documents and explanations of what they are below that.
If there is information you would like to know that is not listed below or has not been made available elsewhere on our website, you can make an enquiry or a request it under the Freedom of Information Act from our Contact us page.
Here is a list of all the documents you can find by scrolling down:
Brief table of contents:
- Annual Report
- Corporate Priorities
- Environmental Strategy
- Equality and Inclusion Annual Report
- Equality and Inclusion Strategy
- Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework Peer Report
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP)
- Operational Assessment Peer Review report
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement of Intent
- Efficiency Plan
- Gender Pay Gap Report
The annual report covers a financial year and outlines our how we spent our money, highlights from the year, partnership work, the service improvement projects we are progressing and what we have done in the year to contribute to our strategic aims.
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2016/17 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2015/16 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2014/15 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2013/14 - PDF document
- Annual report - 2012/13 - PDF document
- Annual report - 2011/12 - PDF document
- Annual report - 2010/11 - PDF document
Each year, in conjunction with staff and the Fire Authority we agree a number of priorities. These are things we will complete or work towards during that year that we believe are more important than other work we want or need to do.
Equality and Inclusion Annual Report
Every year we report on how our work meets the equality needs of our community and workforce and in doing so complies with the public equality duty.
Equality and Inclusion Strategy
Our latest equality and inclusion strategy includes an overview of our community and workforce and the issues identified, through monitoring, we need to address to carry out our public equality duty.
Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework Peer Report
This is a report written by a team of peers who visited our Service and assessed us against the Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework. We are very proud to have been assessed as 'Excellent', the top rating.
Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Our publication scheme sets out where information can be found or how to request information.
Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP)
The IRMP is a four year assessment of the risk in our community and how we plan to mitigate the risk.
- Our IRMP for 2017-2020 - PDF document
Operational Assessment (Op/A) Peer Review report
The Op/A is our Service's self assessment about how we deliver our frontline services. The assessment is challenged by a team of peers from other fire and rescue services to ensure that it is an accurate representation of our improvements, that we are aware of the areas we need to improve and that we have plans in place to make these improvements.
The last peer review took place in September 2014.
- Operational Assessment (Op/A) Peer Review report - PDF document
Health Safety and Environment Statement of Intent
- Statement of Intent - PDF document
Environment Management Policy
We are obliged to publish our Environment Management Policy which sets out how we plan to demonstrate our commitment to minimising our impact on the environment.
- Environment Management Policy - PDF document
The Efficiency Plan sets out how the Authority plans to improve the service it provides whilst managing with reduced real-term funding levels.
- Efficiency Plan - 2016-2020 - PDF document
Gender Pay Gap Report
The Gender Pay Gap report provides information about the difference between men’s and women’s average hourly rate of pay in Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017.
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017 - PDF document