CFRS Gateway

Form for Non-Domestic enquiries

You can use this page to request advice, to request that we visit you, or to raise a concern.

If your enquiry is about a home or a member of a household, please use the Domestic form instead.

If you have an immediate public safety concern

(For example, you have seen a locked fire exit in a public building and want to report this) Please telephone our main switchboard at any time of day or night, on 01480 444 500.

In an emergency always dial 999.

If you need guidance or advice on complying with the Fire Safety Order

In the first instance please find our index of Guidance Documents for Business.  If you then still need to speak to us, please phone Reception on 01480 444 500.

If you have a question about a business or business premises

If you have still not found your answer in the Guidance Documents referred to above and have not been able to speak to a member of our team, please use the form below.

Non-Domestic enquiry form

Fields marked with a * are required.

(E.g. phone number(s), email address, postal address etc.)

Submit this form