Senior Officer Pay
Local authorities are required to publish:
- The number of employees whose remuneration in the year was at least £50k
- Details of remuneration and job titles of senior employees whose salary is at least £50k
- The name of employees whose salaries are £150k or more.
This information can be found in the document below:
- Salaries over £50,000 for 2014/15 - PDF document
- Senior officer salaries for 2015/16 - PDF document
- Salaries over £50,000 for 2015/16 - PDF document
- Senior officer salaries for 2016/17 - PDF document
The full remuneration document for 2015/16 is currently being compiled and will be added shortly.
Local authorities are required to produce Pay Policy Statements including the pay multiple, which is the ratio between the highest paid taxable earnings for the given year and the median earnings figure of the whole of the workforce.
Our Pay Policy Statements are here: