There are a number of documents and resources that we believe may be of interest to people as well as those that we are obliged to publish. These are set out below in a list of contents with the documents and explanations of what they are below that.
If there is information you would like to know that is not listed below or has not been made available elsewhere on our website, you can make an enquiry or a request it under the Freedom of Information Act from our Contact us page.
Here is a list of all the documents you can find by scrolling down:
Brief table of contents:
- Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP)
- Risk and Resource Methodology
- Annual Report
- Equality and Inclusion Annual Report
- Equality and Inclusion Strategy
- Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework Peer Report
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Efficiency Plan
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement of Intent
- Business Continuity and Information Security Statement of Intent
- Environment Management Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Fire & Rescue Service Effectiveness, efficiency and people 2018/19: An inspection of Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service
Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP)
The IRMP is a four year assessment of the risk in our community and how we plan to mitigate the risk.
Risk and Resource Methodology
The purpose of this methodology document is to set out the rationale behind the activities we carry out across Operational Response and Risk, Community Safety Protection and Community Safety Prevention.
- Risk and Resource Methodology - PDF document
The annual report covers a financial year and outlines our how we spent our money, highlights from the year, partnership work, the service improvement projects we are progressing and what we have done in the year to contribute to our strategic aims.
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2019/20 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2018/19 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2017/18 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2016/17 - PDF document
- Annual report and Statement of Assurance - 2015/16 - PDF document
Equality and Inclusion Annual Report
Every year we report on how our work meets the equality needs of our community and workforce and in doing so complies with the public equality duty.
Equality and Inclusion Strategy
Our latest equality and inclusion strategy includes an overview of our community and workforce and the issues identified, through monitoring, we need to address to carry out our public equality duty.
Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework Peer Report
This is a report written by a team of peers who visited our Service and assessed us against the Fire and Rescue Service Equality Framework. We are very proud to have been assessed as 'Excellent', the top rating.
Gender Pay Gap Report
The Gender Pay Gap report provides information about the difference between men’s and women’s average hourly rate of pay in Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017.
The Efficiency Plan sets out how the Authority plans to improve the service it provides whilst managing with reduced real-term funding levels.
- Efficiency Plan - 2016-2020 - PDF document
Health Safety and Environment Statement of Intent
- Statement of Intent - PDF document
Business Continuity and Information Security Statement of Intent
- Statement of Intent - PDF document
Environment Management Policy
We are obliged to publish our Environment Management Policy which sets out how we plan to demonstrate our commitment to minimising our impact on the environment.
- Environment Management Policy - PDF document
Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Our publication scheme sets out where information can be found or how to request information.