Procurement within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Fire Authority is managed by the Service's Contracts and Procurement team, based at Service Headquarters.
The Fire Authority's priority is to provide the best service to the public and secure the best value procurement of goods and services that is as efficient and effective as possible. This is undertaken through compliant planned, responsive, well managed and sustainable procurement that contributes to achieving the Fire Authority's strategic objectives and meets the needs of all stakeholders, whilst ensuring value for money of public funds
We ensure that opportunities to provide goods and services to the Authority are offered in a fair and transparent manner.
The Authority uses a number of procurement routes, which include:
- Quotations for low value goods/services
- Restricted tendering
- The use of frameworks
- Collaboration with other fire and rescue services to ensure cost savings and obtain economies of scale
- Find a Tender Service (high value tenders)
- Delta e-sourcing (see below)
- Contracts Finder (a free facility for businesses to find public sector procurement opportunities)
All companies with an interest in working for us are urged to register through the Delta e-sourcing portal.
All procurements will be undertaken electronically, using the secure delta e-sourcing portal, with the exception of some low value procurements.
See navigation tabs on the right-hand side for further procurement information.
For more information contact the procurement team (email@example.com) on 01480 444500.