Council Tax information
Information about how council tax is spent by the Fire Authority is published and available to residents in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. The information summarises the financial position and priorities of the Authority for that financial year and provides a breakdown of council tax rates.
Listed below are links to the fire service part of the Council Tax booklets for the last five financial years. These are currently produced by Peterborough City Council but the information remains the same for residents in Cambridgeshire.
- Council Tax booklet - 2019/20 - PDF document,
- Council Tax booklet - 2018/19 - PDF document,
- Council Tax booklet - 2017/18 - PDF document,
- Council Tax booklet - 2016/17 - PDF document,
- Council Tax booklet - 2015/16 - PDF document,
The Budget Book provides a detailed break-down of the budget for the current financial year and shows how it will be funded.
Listed below are links to the Budget Book documents for the last five financial years.
- Budget Book - 2022/23 - PDF Document,
- Budget Book - 2021/22 - PDF Document,
- Budget Book - 2020/21 - Microsoft Word Document,
- Budget Book - 2019/20 - Microsoft Word document,
- Budget Book - 2018/19 - PDF document,
Statement of Accounts
Each year we publish sets of accounts. These documents explain our financial performance over a given financial year, which always runs from April 1 to March 31.
Audit of Accounts 2020/21
Notice of Certification of completion of the Audit
Public Notice is hereby given that under Regulation 16 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 the Independent Auditor has completed the audit of the above accounts for the year ended 31 March 2021 with the exception of two outstanding items:
- The completion of the Auditor's work on the Authority's arrangements for securing economy, efficiency and effectiveness in its use of resources; and
- the Auditor's work necessary to issue the their assurance statement in respect of the Authority's Whole of Government Accounts consolidation pack.
This work does not have a material effect on the financial statements.
An unmodified opinion on the accounts was issued by the Auditor on 14th February 2022.
Deputy Chief Executive & Treasurer to the Fire Authority
Listed below are links to the Statement of Accounts documents for the last five financial years.